- What's the easiest way to digitize records and photos?
- How do I get the most out of immigration records?
- What are the best resources for researching ancestors from the Midwest?
- Can tax lists help me in my research?
- What are the most up-to-date online search tools and tips?
The best way to do your genealogy is to learn how.
To answer these questions and many others, plan to attend the all-day Genealogy NOW! New Millennium Skills to Grow Your Family Tree seminar on Saturday, February 1, 2014, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., in San Luis Obispo. We will feature three nationally-known speakers, a full vendor display hall, and every attendee will receive a complimentary door prize ticket for a special drawing for a one year subscription to Ancestry.com!
For more information, visit http://www.slocgs.org (scroll down to Genealogy NOW!).
Direct link to 2-page schedule & registration form:
Copyright by © San Luis Obispo County Genealogical Society